Custom Comfort Solutions
Eco-Friendly Comfort Solutions in Orem, UT
If you have lived in Utah long, you know that we struggle as a community with poor air quality. While no single individual is solely responsible for these conditions, we are all affected by it.
Everyone deserves clean, comfortable, healthy air, and at Skylake Heating and Air | Utah Geothermal, we believe that everyone is responsible to help make it happen. With our eco-friendly comfort solutions, you can do your part to improve air quality in Utah.
Choose Skylake to install, maintain, and repair your eco-friendly comfort solutions.
What Makes a Product "Eco-Friendly?"
At Skylake Heating and Air | Utah Geothermal, we pride ourselves on offering a variety of eco-friendly products, but you may wonder what we mean by "eco-friendly." In our estimation, these are the qualities that a product should possess to be categorized as eco-friendly.
- No to low carbon emissions
- No to low toxic by-products
- High-efficiency rating
- Long lifespan
- Renewable/sustainable energy source
Geothermal Comfort Systems
The most environmentally friendly, cost-effective way to condition your home (according to the Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Energy)
- Emits no toxic greenhouse gases, such as carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide.
- Uses a natural, renewable source of heat instead of burning fossil fuels.
- Twice as efficient as regular heat pumps or air conditioners.
- Produces less material waste due to longer equipment lifespan.
- Easily combines with solar panels for a complete, eco-friendly home energy system.
Heat Pump Systems
Known for their eco-friendly and money-saving features, air source heat pumps are a versatile alternative to traditional air conditioners.
- Provides heating and cooling from a single system in moderate climates.
- Uses about 50% less power than a traditional AC.
- Can be combined with a gas furnace in more extreme climates for greater efficiency.
- Can be integrated into a ducted or ductless system.
An eco-friendly solution that makes it easy to heat an older home or a single space.
- No gas or duct required
- Individual rooms can have their own heating and cooling system, all from one unit.
- Individual rooms have their own thermostat, for customized comfort.
- Highly-efficient and quiet
- Units upto 40 SEER efficiency rating
Why Choose Skylake to Install Eco-Friendly Solutions?
Comprehensive Services-We understand and cover the complete process of installing eco-friendly products. Plus, we offer continued maintenance and repair services.
Clean, Custom, Cutting-Edge Solutions-We stay current with the latest comfort technology to bring eco-friendly solutions to you.
Commitment to Your Comfort-We are here for you in the long-term, and we offer a life-time guarantee on our craftsmanship.