Skip navigation

24 Hour Emergency Service

Carbon Monoxide Detectors in Orem

Skylake Heating & Air - Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Carbon monoxide is an odorless and tasteless gas that is produced by combustion: a running car engine and a gas stove are two common examples. It’s poisonous when ingested in enough quantities, and indeed ranks as one of the most common causes of airborne death in this country. Here in Orem, UT, you can safeguard your home from the threat by installing a carbon monoxide detector in your home. It will alert you in the event of a gas leak and ensure that your family gets to safety. Skylake Heating & Air performs carbon monoxide detectors, and takes great pride in ensuring that our products are set up properly. It means nothing less than the safety of your family, and we take that responsibility very seriously. If you’re concerned about carbon monoxide in your home, then pick up the phone and give us a call. We’ll put your fears to rest.

Let Skylake Heating & Air take care of your carbon monoxide detector services in Orem, UT.

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Is Real

In order to understand the importance of carbon monoxide detectors in your home, it’s important to understand the how carbon monoxide threatens you. The trouble usually arises from a malfunctioning appliance such as your furnace, water heater or oven range, though it can also occur if your fireplace chimney is clogged. Safety features are in effect with these appliances, but breakdowns always occur, and the closed nature of most households means that the gas can quickly build up to lethal levels. Hundreds of people are killed and thousands hospitalized every year from carbon monoxide poisoning, and that’s what Skylake Heating & Air is dedicated to preventing.

Installing Carbon Monoxide Detectors Takes a Professional Touch

You can purchase battery–operated carbon monoxide detectors at any hardware store, but they’re not nearly as reliable as a high quality system installed by a professional. Store–bought models are often cheaply made and rely on batteries which need to be regularly switched out to avoid a shut–down. With carbon monoxide detectors, you need a professional installer to ensure that it works right the first time — because there won’t be a second — and to ensure that it is both adequately connected to your power grid and has a good source of back–up power in case you lose electricity.

We Treat Carbon Monoxide Detectors with the Utmost Importance

At Skylake Heating & Air, we know that nothing comes before the health and safety of your family. That’s why we treat the installation of carbon monoxide detectors in your home with the same care and concern we would if we were installing it in one of ours. Beyond that, we’ll make sure it’s maintained, serviced and repaired throughout its life, so that you can always rest assured that your home and family will be protected no matter what the circumstances. Don’t leave carbon monoxide detection to a second–rate company or a third–rate product. Call us today and let us show you what we can do!