Custom Comfort Solutions
Geothermal Savings in Orem, UT
In an average household, two-thirds of energy expenses are devoted to heating, cooling and hot water, making these areas the greatest opportunities to save big on utilities. Unfortunately, most homeowners are unaware of the free energy stored in their own backyards.
With a Waterfurnace geothermal system installed by Utah Geothermal, homeowners are saving upto 70% on their utility bills. That’s what can happen when you work with the elements, not against them.
Contact Utah Geothermal to start saving on your utility bills.
What Makes Geothermal so Cost-Effective?
- Fueled by free energy in your backyard rather than burning fossil fuels
- Twice as efficient as a regular heat pump or air conditioner
- Returns upto $5 of heat for every $1 spent on electricity
- Greater efficiency means fewer repairs and a longer lifespan for equipment
- Rebates & Tax Credits Available
- Financing options available
- See How Much You Could Save with Geothermal
Do You Want to Save Even More? Then Act Fast!
The 26% federal tax credit can be applied to any geothermal installations that are placed in service throughout 2020.
Property is usually considered to be placed in service when installation is complete and equipment is ready for use. However, if the system is part of the construction or renovation of a house, it’s considered placed in service when the taxpayer takes residence in the house.
To save the most on your installation, you’ll want to act quickly—this credit is set to decrease to 22% after 2020, and set to expire after 2021.
More Info on the Federal Tax Credit Incentive