Custom Comfort Solutions
Geothermal: Environmental Impact in Orem, UT
As a homeowner today, you are faced with a difficult dilemma: how to reconcile your home’s modern-day comforts with an increasing awareness of an environmental crisis. Heating, cooling, and hot water are basic necessities in our homes, but they also represent the vast majority of household energy consumption and carbon emissions. Is there a way to feel comfortable in your own home without the guilt?
At Utah Geothermal, we believe that the key to a comfortable home and a clear conscience lies in working with the Earth to heat and cool your home. By doing so, you are tapping into a clean, sustainable, guilt-free source of energy. That’s gotta feel good, inside and out.
Contact Utah Geothermal to install and service your clean, sustainable comfort system.
How Does Geothermal Help the Environment?
According to the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and the DOE (Department of Energy) geothermal heat pumps are the most environmentally friendly, cost-effective way to condition your home. Here’s why:
- Geothermal units emit no toxic greenhouse gases, such as carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide.
- Geothermal uses a natural, renewable source of heat instead of burning fossil fuels.
- Due to the relatively constant temperature of the earth, geothermal systems are twice as efficient as regular heat pumps or air conditioners which become less efficient as the outdoor heat rises.
- With greater efficiency and a longer lifespan, geothermal units produce less material waste.
- Geothermal systems can be combined with solar panels for a complete, eco-friendly solution for home energy.
Learn more about geothermal and How it Works.
What About My Neighbors & Community?
Cleaning up Utah’s air and protecting the environment for our children’s future is not a challenge that anyone can face alone.We created this problem together, and we must face it together. We understand that no one can do everything, but we firmly believe that everyone can do something significant. By combining individual contributions, we will create the solution.
As an individual, by simply installing a single Waterfurnace geothermal unit, you are contributing the equivalent of planting 750 trees or removing 2 cars from the road, FOREVER!
Contact Utah Geothermal for a free estimate on a clean, sustainable geothermal comfort system.
Learn More About Air Quality Solutions
For immediate relief in your home for ailments caused by poor air quality, see our healthy comfort solutions and take your next step towards cleaner, healthier, more breathable air.