Latest Design Tools and Expertise
Our experts utilize the latest design tools and years of expertise to make sure your comfort system is optimized for year-round comfort and cost savings. Starting right not only ensures a higher quality end product, but eliminates costly installation snafus and re-work that can increase cost and undermine quality.
Basement Finishes and Home Additions
Does your home feel a bit cramped? Building a home addition or finishing a basement is a great way to add extra space, but you will want to consider the impact this project will have on the rest of your home. Don’t be caught by surprise with a compromised comfort system.
As your home grows, your comfort needs grow too, and our team at Skylake Heating and Air have the knowledge and experience to help with your basement finish or home expansion project. We’ll be sure you are comfortable in your new space.
Call Skylake Heating and Air for Basement Finishes or Home Additions
Comfort System Expansion for Basement Finishes & Home Additions
If you have a growing family with growing interests, a basement finish or home addition is a great way to add extra space. However, if you want to be comfortable in that space, be sure to consult a professional at Skylake Heating and Air to properly design and install your comfort system expansion.
- We will determine the heating, cooling and ventilation needs of your growing home.
- We will discuss your options with you and help you select custom solutions.
- We will professionally design and install your comfort system expansion
Why Choose Skylake for Your Basement Finish or Home Addition?
Because we will make sure your comfort system is fully equipped to meet the heating and cooling demands of your new space without compromising the comfort throughout the rest of your home.
- We are experts in HVAC design and installation
- We offer custom solutions to meet your unique needs
- We offer a life-time guarantee on craftsmanship
Custom Solutions for Basement Finishes & Home Additions
Zone Control-Consider zoning your new space for optimal comfort throughout your home.
- Allows for a variety of temperatures for different spaces
- Offers greater control over temperature in each space
- Reduces energy consumption & wear and tear on equipment
- Ideal for homes with unique architecture, multi-levels, distant wings.
Ductless System-The ideal solution when there isn’t the space or the need for additional duct.
- Space-saving, with heating and cooling from the same unit.
- Eco-friendly with units up to 40 SEER efficiency rating
- Separate thermostat provides customized comfort in individual spaces.
Turn a cold, dark, lifeless space into a warm, elegant focal point.
- Creates a warm and cozy atmosphere
- Provides localized heat to a specific space
- Fireplace surrounds available in a variety of styles
- Direct vent or vent-free options available