Doing Our Part to Keep You Safe and Well-Serviced
After careful consideration, we have decided to maintain regular business and service hours, but with specific new procedures in place to help ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees.
To Our Valued Customers and Friends:
At Skylake Heating & Air, the quality of your life is at the core of everything we do. Your health and safety are our highest priority, particularly during these challenging times in dealing with a global pandemic.
To maintain the highest levels of service, we have elected to maintain our regular business and service hours, but with specific modifications in our operations to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. We are working diligently to operate within governmental guidelines to do our part in helping curb the spread of this virus.
Specific Safety Precautions
These specific precautions have been implemented effective immediately:
1) Prior to sending a technician to your home, we will ask if anyone has a fever or has been sick. Please answer honestly so we can plan how to best address your needs while protecting our team and other customers.
2) Technicians who come to your home follow these specific new protocols:
- Prior to each visit, wash hands thoroughly with hand sanitizer
- Greet you at the door with a smile rather than a handshake
- Wear a face mask for added protection upon request
- Wash uniforms every day to ensure cleanliness and reduce the spread of germs.
- Wipe down any surfaces or equipment touched in your home with disinfectant wipes.
- Wipe down pens, clipboards, tablets, cell phones, or anything else that may be passed back and forth between you and our technicians with disinfectant wipes.
- Wipe down door handles, steering wheel, gear shift lever, etc in our trucks with disinfectant wipes every day.
Working cooperatively, we can minimize the impact of this virus, and ensure you are comfortable and safe in the process.
Please contact us directly with any questions or feedback you may have.
Owner & President
Skylake Heating and Air