Spring is here and the hot temperatures of summer are right around the corner. Are you ready for them? When we’re talking about “ready,” we’re not thinking of sunblock, swimsuits, or barbecue gear—we’re talking about your air conditioner! If you’ve had long-lasting troubles with your air conditioner for the past few summers, now is probably the time for you to upgrade.
If you read the word “upgrade” and cringe, we understand why. The process is often expensive, time-consuming, and frustrating. Luckily though, the process doesn’t have to be any of these negative things when you contact our team for air conditioning installation in Orem, UT We’re trained, licensed, experienced, and always ready to serve you.
Signs That You Need an AC Upgrade
How can you be sure that you need an AC upgrade? Well, here are a few big signs:
- Your Unit is Over the Age of 15: If your air conditioner is over the age of 15 then you should have upgrades on your mind regardless of the condition of your air conditioner. Air conditioners are only able to last for so long and if you try to push the system past its shelf life, you’ll only cause more problems for yourself.
- You Have Constant Repairs: If you have to repair your air conditioning system more than once every few summers then you have a big problem on your hands. Constant air conditioner trouble means that you’re wasting money on an inefficient system. Invest in a new one sooner than later.
- Your Bills are Too High: Are you paying air conditioning bills that are sky high? It’s more than likely that this is a sign of air conditioner inefficiency. If you’re intimidated by the thought of upgrading your system on your own then make sure you contact our team. We’ll walk you through the process step-by-step.
The Systems We Offer
- Ductless Heating: Ductless heating is a great way to provide personalized comfort for your home. You can cool just the spaces that you need rather than all the spaces that you have to. The other great thing about a ductless system is that it’s also a heat pump so you can heat and cool your home from the same system.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump is great if you’re looking for convenience. This type of air conditioner allows you to heat and cool your home from the same system. Heat pumps are constructed just like regular air conditioning systems, but the difference is the reversing valve. If you need better control then make sure you try this system.
- Geothermal Heating: This type of heating system is great if you’re trying to boost your energy efficiency levels while remaining eco-friendly. Geothermal heating and cooling is a heat pump system that uses the temperature of the earth a few feet below the ground as a source of temperature control for your home.
- Central Air Conditioning: Central air conditioning is the air conditioning that you’re probably used to. This system uses the vents in your home to distribute cold air. If you’re looking for a system that’s reliable then make sure you consider this one.
If you’re looking for a great team to help you upgrade your air conditioner in Orem, UT then make sure that you contact Skylake Heating & Air to schedule an appointment. We’re a professional team that’s committed to providing our customers with the best service around.